Ongoing self-care without the ongoing price. The Shakti Mat is your one purchase, wellness tool, ready any hour of the day. Endless massages packaged up in one Shakti Mat.
• Unlock decompression and deep relaxation
• Assist circulation to wash away tension
• Reset a restless mind
• Experience deeper sleep
• An ongoing sense of wellbeing
The most common way to use the Pillow is with your Shakti Mat, in bed, before sleep. Place the Pillow at the top of your Shakti Mat, against your normal bed pillow and experience the benefits of Shakti, times two! Or grab your Shakti Pillow while you lounge, watch TV, or work. 15 minutes is all you need to put the acupressure to work on your tension-heavy areas.
You can expect all the same signature Shakti feelings as you get with the Mat: ouch! tingles, warmth… Then reward. The Pillow is incredible for melting away tension in the area that carries it the most—the neck. If you’re an experienced Shakti-er, the Pillow will be the cherry on top of your Shakti experience.
The Shakti Pillow Original - Black, now has two foam options to choose from. Here's the lowdown to help you pick the right one.
Standard foam "tried and tested" - available in all Shakti Pillow colours and intensities.
• Made from the standard stuffing you will regularly see used in bedding and furniture.
• Lighter than the NiryasaFoam meaning it travels well and holds a firmer shape and structure.
• Cost-friendly, hypoallergenic and latex-free.
Blissfoam "something we're trying" - exclusive to the Shakti Mat Black in Original intensity.
• 100% natural - made from organic latex, sustainably harvested.
• Softer, springier and squishier than the standard foam for extra body-contouring and a satisfying sinking feeling.
• Allows heavier parts of your body to shape to your Shakti, taking your relaxation to a deeper level.
• Plant-powered to be breathable, sleep-cool and super long-lasting.
Both the standard foam and Blissfoam provide comfort and support for your Shakti experience, but the luxury features of the Blissfoam result in a deeper Shakti sensation and overall a better experience. If you're body isn't compatible with latex, we recommend you opt for the standard foam.
If you’re still unsure, our customer service team would love to help you on your Shakti journey. You can contact us any time on firstname.lastname@example.org
See how Shakti Mats are handmade by our team of craftspeople in Varanasi. Shakti’s production is based on the principles of empowering individuals and creating financial independence—spreading wellbeing from craftsperson to customer. Meet our Varanasi and Delhi teams on our Craftspeople page.
Our Shakti expert will guide you through easy to follow on your mat classes to help you:
• Unlock all the benefits in less than 2 weeks.
• Experience more relief and relaxation than you would on your own.
• Infuse yoga, meditation and breathwork for a deeper Shakti sensation.
• Learn the mindset to get comfortable with the uncomfortable.