Ongoing self-care without the ongoing price. The Shakti Mat is your one purchase, wellness tool, ready any hour of the day. Endless massages packaged up in one Shakti Mat.
• Unlock decompression and deep relaxation
• Assist circulation to wash away tension
• Reset a restless mind
• Experience deeper sleep
• An ongoing sense of wellbeing
The most common way to use the Pillow is with your Shakti Mat, in bed, before sleep. Place the Pillow at the top of your Shakti Mat, against your normal bed pillow and experience the benefits of Shakti, times two! Or grab your Shakti Pillow while you lounge, watch TV, or work. 15 minutes is all you need to put the acupressure to work on your tension-heavy areas.
You can expect all the same signature Shakti feelings as you get with the Mat: ouch! tingles, warmth… Then reward. The Pillow is incredible for melting away tension in the area that carries it the most—the neck. If you’re an experienced Shakti-er, the Pillow will be the cherry on top of your Shakti experience.
There are now two foam options to choose from in The Shakti Pillow Black. Here's the lowdown on the two foams to help you pick the right one.
• This is our tried and tested foam available in all Shakti Pillow colours.
• It's made from the standard stuffing you will regularly see used in bedding and furniture.
• It’s lightweight, travels well, and bounces back into shape easily.
• The standard foam is cost-friendly and hypoallergenic, making it suitable for non-latex lovers.
• This foam is something we're trying and is currently exclusive to the crowd-favourite Shakti Mat Black.
• The NiryasaFoam is naturally springy and responsive to pressure for extra body-contouring and a satisfyingly squishy feeling!
• The structure of NiryasaFoam allows heavier parts of your body to shape to your Shakti, taking your relaxation to a deeper level.
• It's 100% natural and sustainably harvested from FSC-certified rubber trees and encased in a GOTS certified organic cotton sleeve, before slipping inside your Mat.
• The foam is completely organic and meets the leading processing standard (GOLS) for organic latex and social criteria.
• Plant-powered to be breathable, sleep-cool, and super long-lasting.
If you’re still unsure, our customer service team would love to help you on your Shakti journey. You can contact us any time on email@example.com
See how Shakti Mats are handmade by our team of craftspeople in Varanasi. Shakti’s production is based on the principles of empowering individuals and creating financial independence—spreading wellbeing from craftsperson to customer. Meet our Varanasi and Delhi teams on our Craftspeople page.
You don't have to learn the ways of a spiky mat all on your own. International yoga teacher, Nico will guide you through the best ways to use your Shakti in a 5-part tutorials series, free with your purchase. Join a Shakti community of thousands earning their Shakti stripes!