Ongoing self-care without the ongoing price. The Shakti Mat is your one purchase, wellness tool, ready any hour of the day. Endless massages packaged up in one Shakti.
• Maximise the time you have to restore yourself
• Rest and reset a restless mind faster
• Target multiple areas of stress at once
• Simultaneously increase back and neck circulation
• Tailor your practice to areas that require the most attention
A great way to unlock deep sleep, restore achy muscles, and cultivate your practice is to lie on the Mat and Pillow for 20 minutes before bed.
Skin-to-spike contact is best, but you can build up to it with light clothing as a barrier in the beginning.
Guide yourself with your favourite book, show, podcast – or our free app, Shakti Shala.
Choosing a Shakti comes down to more than just colour. There are 3 levels that will help you unlock all of the benefits of acupressure:
• Ease yourself into acupressure with the Light intensity. Contrary to what you might expect, this Mat has extra spikes to gently spread the effects of acupressure.
• Originals are our most popular place to start. Effectively target deep tissue and restore your body with the perfect balance of challenge and reward. Perfect if you’re curious about acupressure and willing to take a few sharp breaths in search of rewarding restoration.
• If you want to join the Shakti masters then the Advanced is for you. Imagine the warmth of a hot sauna and the sensation of a cold plunge… at once. Not for the faint-hearted, but well worth the reward if you relish a challenge.
Shakti Acupressure Mat & Pillow
Made from PU foam - the same stuffing you find in bedding and furniture. It's hypoallergenic, lightweight, and it bounces back every time. Perfect if you have a latex allergy. Tried and tested to ensure you unlock all the benefits of acupressure.
Shakti Acupressure Mat & Pillow - Blissfoam
Blissfoam is 100% organic plant-based foam. Its structure lets the heavier parts of your body shape it to provide a naturally satisfying experience. We’ve encased it in organic cotton to keep you cool while you Shakti, and to add a protective layer if you’re sensitive to natural rubber. Made from sustainably grown trees and processed under the industry’s leading organic standard.
If you’re still unsure, our customer service team would love to help you on your Shakti journey. You can contact us any time on email@example.com
See how Shakti Mats are handmade by our team of craftspeople in Varanasi. Shakti’s production is based on the principles of empowering individuals and creating financial independence—spreading wellbeing from craftsperson to customer. Meet our Varanasi and Delhi teams on our Craftspeople page.
Our Shakti expert will guide you through easy to follow on your mat classes to help you:
• Unlock all the benefits in less than 2 weeks.
• Experience more relief and relaxation than you would on your own.
• Infuse yoga, meditation and breathwork for a deeper Shakti sensation.
• Learn the mindset to get comfortable with the uncomfortable.